2.21.2014

Spring Pintastic

//Is this outstanding or what? What a great way to dress up your front door and get into the spirit of Spring. It is only a little over four weeks away you know. I wouldn't think this would be too terribly difficult to make. Get a florist's ring, a bunch of tulips and not sure what they have used in the background, but surely a florist could help. Anyway, just a thought or you could just have the florist make it for you!

//A little spring green in this Lintilla shawl by Martina Behm. She is one of my favorite designers I have found on Ravelry. I have featured her before here on this blog. Martina lives in Germany; you can find out more about her on her blog, Strickmich.

//Update: I forgot to include this beautiful bedroom! Notice all of the knitted items. It looks so cozy, open and airy. I love it! A variety of textures is always a good way to add interest to a room; get out those things you have knit and inject them into your home. I hope this gives you some good ideas!

//I know, I am into flowers lately. It must have something to do with Spring being right around the corner. But I just had to show you the colors and detail of this sunflower! This is just so inspirational, and who doesn't like inspiration? 

//Gorgeous, I would wear these Sedona Statement earrings from Emma Stine Limited in a heartbeat.

I hope these all put a little "spring" in your step and some sunshine in your heart! Have a happy weekend!

xoxo Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment