2.15.2014

Miss Babs, The Snow Angel, and "Wheat"

***My newest birthday acquisition: Miss Babs "Yummy" Fingering 2-ply superwash yarn in the colorway, Verrassing. Content: 100% Merino Wool, Yardage: 400 yds. Hmmm, what to make of it, what to make of it! I love their yarn, they have the most wonderful color combinations. It was very hard to make a choice! Find more yarn here

Also, check out Marly Bird's post about Miss Babs. 

***This is one of their new offerings: "Kilimanjaro" Fingering yarn in colorway Surpriza made up of 85% Superwash Blue Faced Leicester/15% Nylon putting up in approximately 1,750 yards.


***The Snow Angel has brought us even more snow, as you can see.

***"Wheat" is almost finished save three inches of garter stitch work, and then I will be binding off! Such a good feeling when you finish something, right? What are you all finishing up out there? 

Has anyone else knit with Miss Babs yarn before, and if so, what have you made? Send me a picture, I would love to see!

Well, this is all I have for today. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Get some knitting done! I'm off to watch Knitting Daily, love that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment