1.31.2014

The Staff of Life - Bread and Knitting

Bread and knitting, I know they are two things I want/need in my life right now, how about you? There is nothing better than a fresh baked loaf of bread coming out of the oven on a cold winter's night! I made this a few days ago, and I was so happy with the outcome. It is Jim Lahey's No-Knead Bread, find the recipe here. We all loved this, so I will definitely be making it again.



How about a little "wheat" from Ravelry:


**Top Left: Golden Wheat shawl by Jen Arnall-Culliford 

**Top Right: Winter Wheat Cowl by Milja Uimonen.

**Bottom Left: Wheat Ear Cable Yoke Sweater by Pam Allen.

**Bottom Right: Wheat by Tincanknits (Is she adorable or what?). And as some of you might remember, I am currently knitting this pattern; it's getting close!

P.S. I am sure you all have noticed my blog changes. I hope you like them! Let me know what you think.

xoxo Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment