1.27.2014

Crafting a Life - Snippets


***
There is a certain quietness and peace at being able to craft a life isn't there? I am so thankful for my home, my surroundings and receive great joy when I am here making.

//Top and middle pictures: a little swatching with Noro Aya, Color No. 9. I love their yarn!
   Bottom: A rag rug made by my grandmother Ruth.


***


***


//And it is also about being thankful, right? Because when we are thankful, we appreciate so much more the life we have made.

//I leave you with a quote from Sarah Ban Breathnach: "Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world."

Happy Monday, go make it a good day.

xoxo Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment