1.20.2014

Felt Work

//My feltwork moodboard which consists of three of my designs, the two stockings, and purse. The heart (which you can see in more detail below) is a pattern that came out of a great book, "Heartfelt" by Teresa Searle who is a successful textile artist. Another favorite felt book of mine is "Scandinavian Needlecraft" by Clare Youngs which is full of great felt projects. Check it out here.

//A Felt Collage: Have many of you out there tried working with felt? If so, how did you like it? Share with me your efforts, I would love to see! 

Also please let me know of any content/post you would like to see here. I would really welcome any feedback so I can make this blog the best it can be for all of you. Thank you!

Hope you are having a happy Monday!

xoxo Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment