1. Knitting Whimsy: Is this too funny or what? Check it out here.
2. Colorwork: This colorwork pattern, Catacomb from Vogue Knitting.
4. Knitting: Wonderful color combination and pattern with such great stitch definition and sheen to the yarn. The yarn is from Sweet Georgia Yarns, from their Cash Luxe Fine line in colors, charcoal and oxblood. This is a picture of their two-colour kitchener stitch tutorial included in the pattern, Bloodwood Cowl by Mitenae which can be found on Ravelry.
5. Yarn: Love this Himilayan recycled sari silk yarn from here. I am so intrigued by this type of yarn, the combination of textures, thick and thin and the riotous color!
6. Sweater Design: Check out this fun and beautiful design by Anna Wilkinson published in Pom Pom Quarterly, Issue 3
8. Quilting: The ever wonderful Kaffe Fassett.
Sweet C's Designs.
Half Baked Harvest.
Hope you have enjoyed!