12.12.2013

On The Ninth and Tenth Days of Christmas and Pinterest Love

//On the Ninth Day of Christmas:  Britta Cowl by Johanne Landin

//On the Tenth Day of Christmas:  Snawheid Hat Pattern by Kate Davies.

//Bonus: My middle son in his Saint Nick attire last Christmas. I just had to share this with you. This is one of his gifts, dressing up and putting together costumes. He's a hoot! Please note the fingerless mitts he has on, I knit a pair for each of my three sons last Christmas. I was so proud of myself for getting them done in time!

//Winter art: 1. How About Orange Tree Art, 2. Holland Knitting While Skating, 3. Colorful Paper Strips Christmas Tree

//Holiday Style: 1. Deco Great Gatsby Dress 2. Christmas quilt, yoyo love 3. Metallics and Pattern

//Holiday Treats: 1. Marshmallow Snowflakes, 2. Cranberry Orange Loaf, 3. Snow Angel Cupcakes

//Knitting Update: As you can see, I am almost done. All I have to do is add an orange pom pom, weave in the ends and that's it. I will show you the finished product soon.

Hope you all have had a happy and productive week! 

xoxo Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment